Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rubbermaid Clean & Dry Plunger

The dreaded bathroom, the foulest room of them all when it comes to cleaning day. Now I know this isn't the most sought after topic, but hey, its time to get real when it comes to how you upkeep your bathroom, as well as the products you use. The bathroom seems to be the dirtiest area of the house, with the toilet being the most hard to keep clean of them all. I try personally, to make sure my lou is nice and shiny, there is nothing more embarrassing than walking into a friends bathroom and seeing a nasty toilet, I don't want to be that friend!

I was recently contacted by Rubbermaid to test out their new Clean & Dry plunger. I readily jumped at the chance, since my son is learning to potty train. We have had a few problems with him using to much toilet paper, or just trying to flush the fish, aka mommies cellphone, so man I knew this would be a super handy addition. I was excited when I heard the title, clean and dry. I do not look forward to plunging my toilet because its just messy and gross! Not anymore though, the Rubbermaid Clean and Dry plunger saved this moma!


The Clean & Dry plunger was designed to keep your bathroom cleaner as well as more sanitary. Other plungers are noted for dripping water all over the place, which contains many germs and bacteria, which quickly work to spread. The Clean & Dry plunger is the one plunger designed to do just the opposite. Cover in NeverWet coating, the plunger is made to repel water, like car wax, the water will just ball up and roll off. 

  • Repels water, germs and other things.
  • Like car wax, the water beads up and rolls off instantly.
  • Minimizes the spread of germs and keeps consumer’s homes cleaner and more sanitary.
  • Won’t drip on the floor after use.
  • Head plunges effectively and maintains NeverWet coating for thousands of cycles.

I am officially hooked and in love with my new plunger. I am not longer cleaning up messes after using a regular plunger and I am relieved to know that germs from the toilet are not being spread over my bathroom. The Clean & Dry Plunger is be available for purchase at Meijer, The Home Depot, Menards, Target, Wal-Mart and Rubbermaid.com for a suggested retail price of just $12.99.

*disclosure* I was sent this product with the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and I was not compensated for my review.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is amazing. I have to have one! Came over to visit and following back now :) Love love love the blog. Can't wait for all your great reviews!

    ReplyDelete