Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nature's Sleep Memory FoFollow am Slippers Review


An amazing a new product has recently been released by Nature's Sleep, an innovative company whose mattresses are top of the line, known for amazing craftsmanship and comfort. Now available are the Natures Sleep memory foam slippers! Nature's Sleep is a company dedicated to making products that are beneficial to your health, hygiene and lifestyle needs. Many of their products are also washable, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial & resistant to dust mites & allergens.

Walk on the clouds with these amazing slippers, made from soft terry cloth and visco-elastic memory foam, while is designs to contour the soles of your feet for amazing support and comfort. As soon as I slipped them on, I felt them hug my feet. I was amazed by how comfortable they really were! I know all companies make promises about how their product will fit into your life, but trust me, these slippers are everything they claim to be and so much more.

My days are always busy, between my business and running after two kids, my feet take a beating. Lucky for me I can now run after them in comfort. I've used them for a few days now and can definitely feel the difference in how my feet feel at the end of the day. 




These amazing slippers come in 2 styles, the closed tow and the open toe and are available in 3 different colors! Do yourself a favor and introduce your feet to comfort, you can purchase these amazing slippers by clicking here.

Krysti

*disclosure* I was sent this product for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and I was not compensated for my review. 

Giveaway Time

Time to do a giveaway for these amazing slippers! I will do a drawing on random.org to determine a winner on June 5, 2012. The first 4 are mandatory entries! 

1. Sign up for our newsletter to win a mattress every month -  http://www.naturessleep.com/contact.aspx Please make this mandatory.
2. Like us on Facebook.com/naturessleep
3. Follow us on Twitter @natures_sleep
4. Follow us on Pinterest.com/naturessleep
5. Follow my blog via. GFC

Optional entries:



No comments:

Post a Comment