Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Fashion Ideas (:

So I have been looking around for some of the cutest items to add to my wardrobe for the upcoming summer season! I love fresh, funky & out there fashions, so here are some of the things I nabbed for my closet (:

1. Tribal/Indian print fashions are all the rage.  Thats why I LOVE this shirt (left).
2. Converse are timeless, a great way to add a little attitude to any outfit.
3. I love this camera bag (right), love the personality and the uniqueness.


1. TOMS! Toms go with everything and they are so darn comfy. 
2. This cardigan is great for chilly nights as well as great storage, esp. for mom.
3. I love the simple contrast of the plain black and white.


1. Simple elegant & chic, I love these cute lacey shorts
2. These shoes are great because they can be used with tons of outfits.
3. This clutch adds my love for owls (clasp) and simplicity.

Hope you all enjoy these finds as much as me (:


No comments:

Post a Comment