Monday, February 20, 2012

Toilet Tattoo Review - Your Toilet With Style


I love adding a little detail to everything. If you are like me, its the details you remember and that stick with you, especially if the object is boring and dull. This is what I thought when I walked into my bathroom one day. I looked around and noticed my toilet stuck out like a sore thumb, so I figured I would see what the wonderful world of the internet had to offer. It didn't take me long to stumble upon a very ingenious website. Toilet Tattoos is a website that offers appliques for your toilet seat!
Toilet tattoos are hypoallergenic and can be removed and even reused! They are made from a plastic film so they are easy to clean. Toilet Tattoos uses electrostatic cling to adhere to the toilet so there is no sticky residue upon removal. If stored correctly, these wonderful clings can be reused over and over! They come in sizes for both rounded and elongated toilet seats but are not recommended for wooded or cushion seats. 
I love my toilet tattoo and so does everyone that enjoys my toilet. I get compliments on how cute my beautiful toilet looks and am very impressed with how well its looks with the rest of my bathroom. The cling was very thick and durable and easy to clean. This is something I will use for years to come! This is a great addition to add character to any bathroom!  

 
*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment