Monday, February 20, 2012

happygreenbee Review - Gorgeous Organic Dress


I love products that are easy of our planet. For so long now people have taken for granted the beautiful planet we call home and my generation is left to try and fix the problems of the past. With over a hundred years of innovations and no signs of slowing down, one much ask ourselves do we continue to abuse out planet or help find innovations which it can benefit. This is where wonderful companies like happygreenbee come in and offer organic products which do nothing but benefit out planet!
I was lucky to try an amazing product from happygreenbee! This gorgeous reversible A-line sundress is a gorgeous piece for any princess. Made from 100% organic cotton, this gorgeous dress can provide two looks, so its like two dresses in one! I love the way this dress fits my daughter, its very light and air and easy for her to move it. I also like the colors because they are easy to match with about anything!
happygreenbee offers a beautiful range of organic clothing any mama will love and any princess will look beautiful in. Please visit them on the web and check out their amazing collection. You will not be disappointed!

 *disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment