Sunday, February 19, 2012

ShaTobu Shapewear - High Waist Mid Thigh Shaper Review


Do you ever put on clothes, but hate when you see unsightly lines and bulges? Are you wanting your body you had in your younger days but don't have the time to work out? I have the same problems with clothing. After 2 kids in the span of 1 year I have had a time getting my body back to the way it used to look, especially with winter in full swing and making it hard to get to the gym. In my search for a solution, I was very pleased to find the ShaTobu shape wear line!

ShaTobu is a revolutionary product designed to tuck in that tummy and work out that body through daily use. Their products incorporate resistance bands that work your body so over time you can get in shape! Wear Sha Tobu during daily activities and get a work out all in one. With modern women's hectic schedules, look great and feel great at the same time! The resistance bands work the body with a non-binding material that stays in place but also prevents marks, rolling up or a bulging effect. But from nylon and lycra know that you will not get covered in sweat. Worried about over heating? No worry, the cotton CoolMax gusset is there to keep you cool and comfortable

I was psyched to try the High Waist Mid Thigh Shaper. This product is designed to lift and shape up your bum, waist and thighs. It has extra shaping in the tummy and love handle region for extra support and shape. No panty lines are visible and bulges are eliminated. The shorter thigh region is great to use for skirts and shorts. Plus the fabric is soft and great for everyday use.  This amazing product is available in nude or black and sizes from small to 2X so its great for most women! A great fun fact is if you were to wear this product 12 hours a day and 7 days a week, you can burn an extra 30,000 calories in one year, as a result of a study done by University of Virginia. 
 I was very pleased with this product. After a month of use I can say that I have lost 7 pounds and have no changed my routine. I get compliments all the time on how great I look. If you want to look great to, get one!


*disclaimer: I received this product for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my owna nd may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment