Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sprigs Banjee Wrist Wallet Review


Are you ever out and just don't feel like carrying a bag? Ever one long field trips or vacations and don't like to look of those old fanny packs? I am the same way, I like the make a statement no matter what accessory I choose to rock! Recently I was given the chance to review a Banjee Wrist Wallet by Sprigs and I was super excited!

Springs is a company that sells everything from apparel and laptop cases to accessories and these cute bracelets, that also offer a line of eco friendly products which this mama loves! I was super excited to try the Banjee Wrist wallet, the cutest way to carry money out there! There are a few different varieties of the Wrist Wallet, I received a poly-spandex Banjee and its the cutest. They offer so many cute prints in this wallet, it's impossible to not find one that suits you! Made from polyester and spandex, this wallet hugs close to your wrist to prevent slippage and are very light weight and breathable. The best feature is the fact that they are reversible! 


From credit cards and keys to money, the YKK zipper ensures that your items are safe right on your own wrist. This super handy accessory is great for any trips or any moms on the go, its also great for when you are working out or even out for a jog. Go visit Sprigs and see all of the wonderful items they have to offer!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.



2 comments:

  1. how do you get so many products to review"? I would love to get more items besides the books I review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about those fanny packs ... This on the other hand looks great for the beach or for jogging!

    PS - Thanks for following me, I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete