Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maui Toys Review


I have bought my kiddos tons of toys, I mean tons. Jeeps, light up toys, jumperoos, and to be honest, their favorite toy is a ball, yes a ball. As a mom, it took me a while of observance to figure out their little fascination with such a simple toy, and to be honest, I am still in the dark. After some watching, I guess they just like the sounds of the ball, the way it rolls, or maybe how it 'mysteriously' makes it so high into the air. So when I was given the chance to review the sky ball by Maui Toys, I was all over it. 



I was lucky enough to try out the skyball, this nifty ball isn't like all of those other normal balls! This ball is designed to bounce as high as 75 ft. As I have no way or no ambition to test this claim, I'll just go along with it! My son was very, I mean very excited with his new balls. He was all over the house bouncing them and watching them cling off the ceiling, and me and sissybug had fun watching him. He usually gets bored with a toy after 30 minutes, max, but this toy had the lure to keep him busy for hours. I got worried when I didn't hear from him, only to find me little guy alseep in the floor of his room, ball still in hand! These amazing balls come in 4 colors, blue, red, green and purple and also come in jumbo sizes and graffiti styles! 

The secret to the bounce is guarded by the creator so we may never know why the get so high, I just know that this nifty ball is great for kids. My daughter even loves her ball, she will scoot all over the floor chasing her ball, so it helps get those babies moving!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment