Friday, February 3, 2012

Butt Bench Review


Do you have a problem with storage around your bathtub? Do you get sick of getting water everywhere when reaching for your toiletries? Well I had the same problem, my bathtub doesn't come with all the nice slots of even large edges for storage and those racks you hang around the shower always flopped over when you would take something out because of uneven weight distribution. On my hunt for a solution I was very excited when I stumbled on the Butt Bench website!


The Butt Bench is an amazing product that helps with all your storage needs! If you have trouble finding places for your bath products to keep them at hand, the Butt Bench is the best product for you! These amazing benches are also great for elderly people who can't get in the shower or for shaving your legs in comfort. The Butt Bunch is made from solid, high quality wood. The Butt Bench is a patent pending design that suctions to the edges of your bathtub to make sure it stays in place. This product is also treated with a water-proof finishing to ensure a long lasting product.

I was very excited to try this product as I hated making a mess when reaching out of the tub for my bath products. This product is more handy than I thought it would be, as well as a storage product, I love to use it to shave my legs! I don't like an actual bath as I don't see how you can get clean in dirty tub water, and a shower just washes the soap, so this handy product does great in that aspect. As I mentioned before this product is also great for elderly  adults who find is hard to sit in the bathtub.

So if this product sounds great for you check out the Butt Bench and see they other finishes on their products!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.



No comments:

Post a Comment