Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pourty Potty Review


Do you have a toddler in the midst of a potty crisis? Have you tried everything you can to get him or her to use the potty and failed? Well I can say the same thing. My son just turned 18 months old, but I think its a great time to try. He is aware of his diaper and knows how to remove is, and as I live in the country, this is an 'old timey' sign that he is ready to be winged to the potty, so recently I have tried the big boy potty with the Cheerios and Skittles, to no avail. I was about to give up for a few more months until I was introduced to an amazing product that works! 

The Pourty is a new and revolutionary way to train your kiddo to potty and  makes use of a wonderfully easy clean up method. The Pourty features a large area that is comfortable for your toddler and also allows them plenty of room to do their business. The front and back of the Pourty are raised to offer support and comport for your toddler. The ''pee hole'' is very deep so there is no chance for all leaks! The Pourty also has a large handle in the front so you are able to just pour it away, via the duct in the back side, the handle is also lowered from the actual seat so you don't get any mess on your hands! Made from think plastic, the Pourty won't bend or buckle under the weight of your kiddo and also reduces the risk of it sticking to their bum and making a mess.


Made in England and a winner of countless awards, the Pourty is a wonderful product for any toddler in training. My son was so excited to try his Pourty out! I didn't even have to worry about him keeping his legs closed, because the raised from of the Pourty prevents awkward sprays that may occur. He went right to work, and was very excited when he first used his Pourty. I am very pleased with this product and be using it for both of my children. All the features make for an easy and no mess potty time and clean up.



Another great feature The Pourty offers is a rewards chart to encourage your toddler to keep up the good work and also a diploma when your toddler is fully trained! This is a great way to get your kiddo to stay on tack when training. They also offer a full scale breakdown of potty training on their website!

So if you are looking for the best way to train you toddler, the Pourty is the way to go, with all 5 star ratings on Amazon, this product is endorsed by moms and mums everywhere!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.





No comments:

Post a Comment