Thursday, February 2, 2012

AddyMae Creations Review


Every one knows I am a girly girl. When I found out I was going to have a girl I was ecstatic! I went straight for the hospital to buy everything pink in sight. When I finally met my princess I was beyond words. We have had fun dressing her up, we meaning me and her, she loves cute items. I also had to have some amazing accessories so we could look very snazzy! While looking for some cute items, I found AddyMae Creations

AddyMae Creations offers a wide range of items for any princess such as pettiskirts, tutus, hair accessories, as well as other kinds of accessories like wipe cases and hair bow holders. All products are made in the USA and they stand behind the quality of all of their products! All hair products pass CPSIA standards so they are safe for your princess! 



I received some very nice items to review from AddyMae Creations! The first item of received was this lovely, hand crafted wipe case. Like I said before, I love accessories and this is definitely one I feel in love with. Using a Huggie's wipe case, she decorated it with this cute fabric and trim, plus is came stocked with wipes, love that! I got tons of compliments from my girlfriends on this lovely piece. Its very well made and didn't have any loose edges, so job well done!


The second item I was about to review was this wonderful baby neck pillow. My daughter is just 7 months old, so when she is sleeping in the stroller or in her car seat, her neck always seems to get slumped over and no matter what I try she wiggles out of it! I was very excited to try this super cute neck pillow, well Adelyn was, and trust me, it works great! I just slip this bad boy right around her neck, and now she can sleep easy with her hand crafted neck pillow made from this super cute fabric, and also features minky fabric (my favorite) on the back! 

So, go check out AddyMae Creations for these and some of her other amazing products, like hair accessories, gorgeous clothing, and her new line of Mini Mae doll clothing, perfect for 18'' dolls like the American Girl Dolls, which are popular with kiddos these days!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment