Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No Throw Review


My son is in this stage where everything is a ball. The remote, the toys, and even more so, the sippy cups and passy's. I have a problem of keeping up with all of his little 'balls' and find them in some of the oddest places. I was in dire need of a solution, so, like always, I started looking for a handy gadget to help me keep up with the sippys and passy. I was lucky to find the No Throw, an amazing product that helps mom and baby keep up with those sippys and passys!


The bottle teether is for babies 3 months plus and straps to about anything! High chairs, carseats, or anywhere you want to keep the bottle or sippy cup in place. The passy clip is designed with a metal clip that holds securely into place so the passy doesn't get dropped and dirty. The sippy and passy teethers come in a wonderful variety of patterns for a boy or girl and your can coordinate both as they come in the same cute patterns! 


I was very excited to try both products for my son, and man aren't they handy. Whether in the car, the mall or at home, my son can now keep up with his passy and sippy without the risk of dropping for losing it! I recommend this product to any mom with the same problem!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opnions stated are mine and they may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.






1 comment: