Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Laviol Organics Skincare Review


I love organic products! I feel alot better using something that is natural and not having to worry about the harsh ingredients of mass products items and the effects their products leave on our planet, especially products that I am going to use on my skin. On my hunt for such a product, I happened to find Laviol Organics and upon reading up on their website, I was very impressed with the products they have to offer, and of course, the fact that they are organic!

Laviol Organics is an Australian certified organics company who uses pure and natural products in their product, 95% of them being certified by Australian as being organic. They bring luxury and organics together for the best organic skin care line on the market. Heres a tidbit from their website that describes some of the amazing products they offer:

"Laviol Organic skin care products are high in antioxidant, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. Our organic ingredients are carefully chosen to work synergistically with the skin and are specifically designed to resolve skin problems and aim to support the skin regeneration process and assist with maintaining a more youthful, healthier complexion."



  • Certified organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic)
  • Each product is formulated using a minium of 95% certified organic ingredients
  • Free from synthetic chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oils, SLS, artificial colours and fragrances
  • 100% natural using natural and naturally derived preservatives only
  • No raw material or products are tested on animals during any stage of the process
  • No GMOs, chemical pesticides or fertiliser used in the manufacturing of raw ingredients
  • Rich in herbal antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
  • Over 70% of ingredients are sourced in Australia
  • Laviol Organic is 100% Australian owned - all products are made in Tasmania

Organic products are great for any type of skin, while other companies (i.e. non organic companies) bring instant relief, in some cases, they may cause long term effects on your skin. If you have sensitive skin, organic products will not irritate or harm your skin, but instead prevent redness, itchiness and irritation. Laviol Organics is designed to leave your skin nourished, 
hydrated, and soft!



I was very lucky to be able to try the Bearberry skincare line. My personal use of the product backs up everything stated by Laviol Organics. I have very, very sensitive skin, so I really don't use product because they often leave my skin irritated and dried out, but not the Bearberry skincare line. First of all, I really loved the way it smelled, very natural and fresh! The oils in the products made my skin very soft after just a few uses, I even had a glow, yes a glow! The first product is the Shea Butter moisturizer, which is my favorite out of the line. It had a creamy feel and rubbed into my skin without leaving an oily residue, I had feeling oily, but this product just made my face as soft as a baby's bottom! The second product is Bearberry Brightening Moisturizer, which left my skin with an amazing glow. The third product was the Seaweed Eye Creme, this handy product helped eliminate those under eye circles and puffiness, with two babies, I don't sleep much, but with this eye cream you couldn't tell!

I would HIGHLY recommend this product as I support organic product over anything else. I have tried them and I trust them! 

You can also communicate with Laviols Organics via Facebook, tell them I sent you! 


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes or review. All opinions stated are mine and they may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.



No comments:

Post a Comment