Saturday, February 4, 2012

Namely Newborns Review


I love cute baby items! Whether is be fluffy blankets, cute nick-nacks or personalized items! I am a big fan of individuals who makes these beautiful items and when I stumbled upon Namely Newborns I was blew away with the amazing selection of items they have to offer! Glancing around the website, I feel in love with the hand crafted blankets, the layette sets and the wonderful gift baskets. This is a great website to load up on gifts for baby or great baby shower items!

I was given the chance to review one of these lovely security blankets! I was very impressed with the high quality of the items as well as how soft the blanket was. I gave it to my daughter and her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, she rolled around with the blanket for hours! She now has to have her 'ba' to sleep with. Available in brown, pink or blue, you can't go wrong with the Gund Security Blanket. Namely Newborns also offers the option to get a name embroidered on the blanket. I really do love browsing this website, here are a few of the other item I feel in love with.

These beautiful hand crafted baby quilts are a perfect gift for any baby or mom to be. Wow them out with some custom embroidery to make a statement and add that personal touch.

This gorgeous hand kitted sweater is a must have for baby boy. Make from high quality materials and lots of love. Knock em out in style!

Offered in lots of patterns and model sizes, these gorgeous car seat covers are a great way to spruce up any boring carseat. Made from soft minky and soft giraffe patterned materials, know that your baby is comfy as can be in his or her carseat.

These are just a few of the amazing product Namely Newborns has to offer! So swing on by and check out all of the amazing items they have to offer!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.






1 comment: