Monday, February 6, 2012

Garden Botanika Sweet Mint Foot Treatment Review


With winter in full swing, I find it harder and harder to keep my skin from drying out. It's hard to stay inside with my two kids and all the errands and appointments that seem never ending and I don't have a lot of time to spend on myself. A lot of products seems to make lots of promises but never deliver a good result, and no one wants to pay lots of money for a good cream. My feet are especially sensitive and harder to keep from cracking and getting chaffed. With all the time I am on my feet, they just don't like to absorb moisture that well. I started to look for something that would help and didn't cost a lot of money. So this is where I can introduce an amazing product by Garden Botanika, their Sweet Mint Foot Treatment.



I was very impressed with the Sweet Mint Foot Treatment, I have been using it for the last two weeks and lets just say my feet are very happy and very soft, plus the smell is amazing, in case you have stinky feet. Made from peppermint leaf extract and apple derived AHA, which increases cell production to help your feet shed dead skin cells and replace them with nourished and soft skin. Shea and cacao butters provide the amazing moisturizing factors of the lotion which will leave your feet smooth and will instantly relieve dry skin. 

This amazing product is perfect for anyone looking to smooth out their feet. At only $12.50 its priced great for such a great product and has a great scent. Garden Botanika is a cruelty-free company and is gentle on nature. They also offer alot of other amazing products for your body so I would go check them out. I am sure you will find anything you are looking for, lord knows I am hooked!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting product :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for following :)
    I'm already following you back from the hop. Click next 7 times and you'll see me :)

    Have a great day,

    Golden-Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog, hopping by to return the love =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by Inspirations by D. I'm following back and nice review on the cream. I need something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following my blog! I'm following back!

    Julianne
    www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following back on GFC using my personal account, thank you :) Awesome blog!

    Jessica
    http://thesecond-thought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review..!

    I have a giveaway on my blog.. just click on the link below to enter and win $100 worth jewelry and accessories! :)

    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete