Friday, February 10, 2012

Mango Tree Bangles Review


I love wonderful accessories! Especially one's that I can use for all kinds of outfits.  It's harder and harder these days to find simple and eco-friendly accessories. I have two young children, so I only wear items that can hold up to the wear and tear of a toddler and a teething infant. I was so excited when I stumbled upon Mango Tree Bangles. They offer a wide variety of bangles made from mango tree wood. With many cute colors and color combinations, it was impossible not to find something to fall in love with.
Inspired by the beauties that nature had to offer, Mango Tree Bangles was founded in 2004 by David Aviv and Helen Dukat. With the love of travel beneath their heals, traveling the world became a life long journey. As everyone knows this is not a cheap feat, so the couple decided to make bangles from natural resources from around the world. 
Each bangle is only made from mango trees that can no longer bear fruit. These amazing bangles come in 4 sizes, 3 styles and 50 colors, there is an amazing selections for everyone. Each bangles is hand made and painted to ensure amazing quality and craftsmanship
Not only do they support our planet, but Mango Tree Bangles is also an avid supporter of charities, each month they select a different charity to donate a part of their proceeds too. This month is dedicated to the American Heart Association.
I was highly impressed with the quality and craftsmanship on the bangles I received. I received the colors pink and black, and trust me I wear them with practically every outfit. For moms, they hold up to feisty babies and everyday wear. I highly recommend them. With great prices, you can't go wrong, so head on over to their site and see what they have to offer!


 

3 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the pink! Thank you for the kind comment on my blog. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight loss pills offer us the chance to lose weight without changing our dietary habits or working out more.
    mango diet pills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. african mango for weight loss

    ReplyDelete