Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Luichiny Shoes Review


I love shoes, I would shop for them all day! Shoes are the statement of the outfit, it's the one accessory that can make or break an outfit. As women we spend lots and time and money on shoes to match the outfits of everyday live. I don't think people realize the money different outlets shoes are good for, or how many times a day shoes are used for different purposes. 
When we wake up, on go the slippers to comfort our precious feet until its time to start the day. Than go on our errand shoes, which can vary from cute flats, to pretty heels. Sometime through the day its time to work out, and then another pair of shoes. As night approaches, its time to break out a flashy pair of evening shoes to wow our girlfriends. Lastly its back to our comfy slippers.

Like any other woman I am always on the search for my next pair of shoes that are going to blow everyone a way. I shop alot on the internet as this offers the the newest and most stylish shoes. On one of my more recent searches, I found a very cute and wonderful brand that offers the cutest heels and boots, I was in love.
Luichiny Shoes are an amazing brand that offer high quality and stylish shoes for a wonderful price. In 2006, production started and Luichiny was born.  Keeping up with the world trends, their designers travel to South America, Asia and Europe to gather ideas for the latest fashion in shoes. They test their styles in upscale boutiques in NYC to ensure that only the most popular trends hit their retailers around the world and also with various online retailers such as Zappos.com. Made from only the most high quality materials, rest assured that Luichiny Shoes will hold up for all those fabulous nights.


 I was very excited when I was given the chance to review a pair of Luichiny Shoes. Upon opening the box I was in love with these gorgeous heels. My mind when to work on all the fabulous ways I could shoe off these new shoes. The shoes I received were made in a very high quality fashion, and though it doesn't look like it, they are very comfy. I love the suede used on the shoes as well as the detailed stitching, it gave it more personality, the little details always matter the most. Another aspect of the shoes that I liked was the side zipper, with heels like these, you want to make sure that your ankles are protected! I hit the town one night, and of course they were a big success! 
I highly recommend Luichiny Shoes to any fashionista looking for a high quality product that is guaranteed to wow everyone!

* disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are mine and they may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment