Friday, February 10, 2012

Bellaboo Skincare Review


No one likes boring, dull skin, I mean no one, and I am no exception to that rule. I hate waking up in the morning and seeing oily and dried out skin. With winter in  full swing, it's hard to find a product that can keep up with me. Liking in the mountains, the air is very harsh so my skin always pays the price. Well, not anymore because I now have Bellaboo Skincare on my side!
Bellaboo skincare was started by a mum who was looking for a skincare treatment for her daughter, Bella, hence the name. With nothing but chemical based products on the market, this mum decided to create her own, natural product to help fight acne and other skin problems. Belloboo is 99.5% natural ingredient based with ZERO chemicals.
I was very lucky to try out the Bellaboo starker kit! I was very impressed with the way my face cleared up, it seemed like only a week and all the acne on my face was gone. I usually don't get acne, but lately I have had a few pop up, so I had to act fast and with the help of Bellaboo.
Step 1: All That Clean Skin Facial Wash:  This deep action facial cleaner works to remove the make up and grime from your face after a long day. Leaving a lemon fresh scent, this product helps normalize oil production and reduce inflammation but also helps revive and repair skin cells. This product really does what it said, my skin was leave with such a clean and airy feeling, I loved it.
Step 2: Buff Skin Facial Exfoliator -  A mix of Indian bamboo extract and Rice bran powder work to exfoliate the skin and buff away dead skin cells, also absorbing dirt and oil to prevent face blockages. This product is also great to help regulate oil production, brighten your skin, and  leave your skin refreshed. My skin was glowing after the use of this product.
Step 3: Gorgeous Skin Moisturize Dew - This moisturizer is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidents to ensure that you skin is protect from the harshness of everyday wear on skin. As well as making your skin smooth and soft, this rocking product leaves you with healthy and balanced skin. It's like icing on the cake, with my face feeling like a baby's skin, I was beyond works with the effect it had on my skin!
I would really recommend this product for any young lady looking to improve their appearance and rid their face from acne. It's a must have and I will tell everyone about this product. I get comments all the time now on how I get my face to look so glowing. Go now!


 

1 comment:

  1. I am so interested in this product!!!! It seems really cool and maybe Ill switch from clean&clear to bellaboo!!!

    ReplyDelete