Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wink Shape Wear Review


It seems like there are babies everywhere you look, and lots of mommies too, I being one of them. I have two kids in the space of one year, yes I know, crazy right? After all the pregnancy, labor, stretching, etc, my tummy really needed a boost. I hate the way some clothes fit and I am very self conscious of my tummy, so I was very excited for the chance to review Wink Shape Wear!



Wink Shape Wear was started by a mom who wanted the support and look before baby while allowing her body comfort and support through amazing products! I received the Tummy Tucker Tank and man, ecstatic wasn't the word! The Tummy Tucker Tank is designed to tuck that tummy in by providing support in the right places. It is a long tank that sits below the hips so you aren't left with ugly muffin top. The Tummy Tank tucks in all those bulges and lines and also provides great support for the tatas! Here are some more feature of the lovely tank!

Features:

- Sits below hips
- Elastic band at bottom of tank holds tank and compression in place
- Empire style, enhancing waistline
- Perfect for everyday wear, smooths waistline, back rolls, love handles and bra lines.
- Constructed using F5 Certified Fabric
- A three dimensional knit pulls
moisture away from the body and allows air to circulate close to the skin.
- Constant, even compression (external pressure)
promotes blood flow and helps boost your energy levels, by up to 22% in males, and 30% in females. 
- COOLMAX® certified 
- Holds its shape even after 30 extreme washes 
- Built in antimicrobial protection 
- Compression level: Moderate
- Fabric Content: 51% Tactel Nylon, 49% Lycrosoft | 100% Latex and Formaldehyde Free

I was very impressed with this product because it help its shape very well. I will not leave the house without this baby on! It holds up after washes and keeps its shape and makes me look like I did before two kids. Plus its designed to help you lose weight by boosting energy levels! So what are you waiting for, go visit Wink Shape Wear and look at their amazing line of products!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are mine and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment