Saturday, February 18, 2012

Channing & Co. Fabulous Jewelry Review


Lord knows this girl love jewelry, and not just any jewelry, I love hand crafted items made by someone who loves their craft, because the details show through in the quality of their work. As a crafty artist myself, I love to support fellow artists in their en devours to spread the love of their work and also get a wonderful product! Etsy.com is a great hub for such artists and I am constantly astounded by the wonderful and interesting creations I am able to find. While browsing around on day I stumbled up some amazing jewelry by Channing & Co.

I started to look around her shop and I literally feel in love with every piece she had for purchase! All of her items are masterfully crafted. With collections of necklaces, bracelets and even children's jewelry, there is an item for everyone. When I opened my beautiful package, which featured a gorgeous box, I was in love. The onyx beads had a beautiful flat black color, and the center was fixed with two beautiful mother of blue pearls and a crystal center bead. The elastic is a very thick yet stretchy elastic that makes it easy to remove but also assures you with the knowledge that it will be hard to snap. My bracelet is an everyday accessory as it goes with everything and the little blue pearls add a cute pop to my style. Everyone is always complimenting the piece!

 

If you take a look around at the different items you can find any kind of style that will suit you, whether it be bohemian, modern or rustic. Amazing materials such as leather, semi-precious stones and 14k gold are used with her jewelry to ensure authentic style and high quality products. I can vouch for the strength of the elastic in my bracelet as my daughter loves to pull on it and chew on it so trust me, this piece won't break on me! I could might tons of items and ways to wear these items and they can be functional, every day pieces. 
So if you are a jewelry lover, which I know you are, so to Channing & Co. on Etsy and check out her amazing pieces. You will find something you love and so will everyone else.  


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.





No comments:

Post a Comment