Friday, February 17, 2012

LevAqua Shower Head Review


Everyone relates showers to that 20 minutes of the day of pure, unadulterated time of the day to melt the worries in the back of the brain and wash the worries and stress of the day away. A shower should be the best it possibly can be, but for millions of people, they are settling for second best. We all know not everything is perfect, but no one should have to live with a clogged shower or poor water pressure. This is where I drew the line with my 'me' time. With a business to run and two babies, I want my shower to be the best it possibly can be, so this is when I was introduced to LevAqua, a company with the most revolutionary shower head designs I have ever seen. 

Driven by innovation, LevAqua is developing and implementing state-of-the-art technology to bring users only the best experience to your shower.  LevAqua is a company state strives to achieve perfection with the use of ergonomics, interface and product performance. With a great price, these shower heads also feature amazing water flow and versatility. Your shower experience will never be the same.  Your personalized shower experience is brought to you at the touch of a button and a time meter that controls the setting. With 10 settings such as massage, spray, pause and stop, you are surrounded with a full body surround spray, the LevAqua is the full spa experience. This amazing gadget also cuts water costs down by 20%. 

I will never go back to another shower head, ever. This product is a must have and I say this because you will feel like a goddess when you step out of the shower. I now low in the shower until the hot water is gone! The pulsating massage helps greatly with my back pain I get at the end of the day and truly relaxed my tense muscles. A few of these products even come with a remote so you can truly enjoy your shower. Get this product, please quit taking boring showers!!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I  was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment