Saturday, January 14, 2012

Twist 'N' Roll Tweezers Review


If you are anything like me, you are always running behind on time and can never seem to find time to keep up with little things. After cleaning the house, running after 2 kids and running errands, I find it hard to find time to maintain beauty appointments with the kids, so the salon is out of the question when it comes to my eyebrows. I have tried regular tweezers but they just hurt! So I was super excited to try the Twist n Roll Tweezers. I love little gadgets that help me save time and money and oh boy, I have alot to say about this little fella.

Twist N Roll Tweezers have a ton of amazing benefits such as gently removing the hair from the root (just like wax would do), removes any texture of hair from peach fuzz to coarse hair, it will not cause stubble or new hair grown, and you don't even need a mirror to use them! The best benefit is the fact that they are super easy to use! Here is a video to demonstrate how to use the tweezers.



They are also easy to maintain, to clean, wipe with a dry paper towel to remove hair than use alcohol to sanitize them, just don't use water on them incase they might rust.

 The Twist N Roll Tweezers use an ancient Asia practice of hair-threading which would use thread to remove hair.

So if you haven't already decided you have to get them handy tweezers, they will save you money and keep that unwanted hair away!


ARV: $14.99

*disclaimer: This product was provided for me for the purposes of reviewing. Any opinions are my honest opinions and I was not compensated to provide a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment