Saturday, January 14, 2012

SwirliDo Hair Ties Review



Do you ever have the problem of hair ties that break, tangle your hair, or leave those unsightly bumps and creases in your hair? Well I have the cure to all your hair nightmares. Introducing the SwirliDo Hair Ties, and trust me, they work great! I received these fashionable accessories to try out and man I am in love!

SwirliDo Hair Ties are made for all hair types, lenghts and thicknesses. They hold your hair tight without giving you a headache and come in 7 varieties of colors and packs of 5 or 7 pieces. Like I said before, they do not leave hair bumps and are a must have for work outs or everyday use. They also come out and do not leave your hair a tangled mess. These are a must have for everyday use!



ARV: $5.99


*disclaimer: These products were provided me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment