Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lil Diner Review


Do you have a messy todler? Does said toodler like to make messes in the highchair? Does mom get tired of cleaning those spilled bowls of food from the floor? Well so was I! My son LOVES, I mean really loves and enjoys tossing bowls of food everywhere, or even worse, he will pour the food all over himself. One day I was browsing the web when I found Lil Diner, and man was I excited. I instantly started imagining how much easier meal time was going to be for me and the kiddo!

Lil Diner is a tool that suctions to the top of the high chair and also suctions the bowl or plate to the tool, and boom no more messes. Baby is no longer about to rip the bowl open into the floor, so mom has a little bit less mess to worry about. It suctions of any type of surface and is also BPA and lead free!


Lil Diner is made from post recycled materials so this is a another nice eco friendly product. With Lil Diner, you do not have to worry about sanitation issues as the food actually never touches the bowl. All you jave to do is slip it into the dishwasher and there you go, your little one is ready to eat and you are ready to sit back and actually enjoy feeding baby!


So what are you waiting for! Head over to Lil Diner and do something that will make your life alot easier!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment