Friday, January 27, 2012

Lapin Vilardi Review



I love cute accessories, they come in all shapes, sizes, and a million purposes. Everything has an accessory that adds personality and flavor to just any normal object. I love looking for things that are stylish and serves purposes that are useful and convenient at the same time. This is where Lapin Vilardi comes in, to offer amazing and stylish bags for make up, jewelry, and shoes. Most of their products serve multiple purposes.



I was lucky enough to get the chance to review one of their amazing shoe carrier bags, and I love it. I have needed something small for a while to use while going to the gym. I don't need a big bag, just something for some shoes, my iPod and keys, so the Lapin Valardi shoe bag was something I could use. The bag is very high quality and durable to my needs, plus its very stylish so I don't have to worry about having an ugly carry along. I was very impressed with the compliments I got from my yoga girls, they were definitely digging my new bag.

This cute bag can also function for many other things like a jewelry tote, a make up bag or even a small purse. I love the versatility this product has. With the cute drawstrings you aren't going to lose your products and you are going to bring in all the attention. So head on over to Lapin Vilardi  and grab a bag!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are mine and may differ from yours.      I was not compensated for a positive review.

2 comments: