Friday, January 27, 2012

Jack Be Natural Review - Zerbert Baby Bib



Lately, I have been turning more and more to organic and natural products. Like many other moms, I never realized all the harmful and bad effects that alot of mass produced products can bring. So I have been looking for alternatives to replace these bad products that I have been using. On my search I discovered an amazing site that has so many products to offer! Jack Be Natural offers all organic products for babies and even mom too. Their products are high-quality products for everyday use. Jack Be Natural offers everything from cloth diapers and baby bedding to toys and clothing, all made from natural materials that are not harmful to your baby. 

I was offered the chance to review on of their Zerbert baby bibs, and I will never use another bib again. The first thing I liked about the bib is the size. At 8.5 x 11 inches, there is plenty of coverage for those leaky messes. It is also made from waterproof materials so it doesn't leak through like those thin cotton bibs do. The back is covered in minky fabric and its super soft. My daughter got made at me when I tried to take it off of her. You can use both sides as well, so you have the option of a solid color or a pattern, and might I add they look great with an outfit, so you can use them during teething times so baby's outfit is not soaked with slobber. The best part? Zerbert bibs are handmade by a work at home mommy who knows all about quality and style.


So if you are in the market for amazing products for your baby, check by Jack Be Natural for some amazing, quality products!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are mine and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower and wanted to say I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by Teagan's Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great review. We love our bibs and appreciate your kind words!

    All the best,
    Aundrea deJonge
    owner- Zerbert Baby

    ReplyDelete