Friday, January 27, 2012

Somme Institute Review



When it comes to my skin, I will not settle for second best. I want the best products that will do the most for my skin, especially when I comes to my face. I am a business woman and I see alot of people through the day and I prefer to look by best. My outlook is that if I start taking care of my skin at a young age, I will be able to maintain my youthful looks for years to come. Wrinkles won't be a nearing product and I can always have a healthy glow to my face. In my search for the best skin care line on the market, I was very happy with what Somme Institute had to offer.

I can only start by telling the story of how they started. In 1996 clinical trials began on what was one day going to be known as Somme Institute. The trials were formed to test the abilities of skincare products and what they had to offer as far as skin care. With the use on UV lights and monitoring the results of tests, researchers were able to monitor the effects of wrinkles, sun damage and dry skin. Over 7 years of tests, Somme Institute developed a skin care like that revolutionized the market.

With 7 years of research, Somme Institute was able to develop a technology they call MDT5 or Molecular Dispersion Technology which offers a variety of benefits such as:

  •  Delivering intense hydration and moisture
  •  Repairing sun damage and discoloration
  •  Smoothing fine lines, wrinkles and creepiness
  •  Increasing the density of the dermal matrix
  •  Increasing skin elasticity with continued use 
Their unique formula is designed to penetrate deep into the skin without losing potency, and still being able to bring your profound effects such as radiance and a general overall appearance. Their vitamin packed formula targets blemishes, wrinkles, sun damage and much more without clogging pores. 


I had the chance to review the amazing Somme Institute skincare line. I was instructed to use the product for 30 days, and bam, 30 days later my skin is looking phenomenal, here are some pictures of before and after.
Before
After

As you can tell there is a world of difference in my skin. My skin now has a supple a plush look, full of color and packed with softness and color. I would refer this product line to anyone! Let me introduce you to this amazing 5-step process that will leave your skin beautiful. 



Step 1: Nourishing Cleanser- is a vitamin packed cleaners that cleans deep down between pores leaving your skin feeling refreshed and nourished and also works great with all skin types and most skin conditions like Rosacea and ache.

Step 2: Transport - are cleaning pads designed to gently exfoliate dead skin cells improving skin tone and clarity.

Step 3: Serum - is another vitamin packed product designed to target fine lines and wrinkles, visibly reducing signs of aging and evens skin tone.

Step 4: A-bomb - an amazing cream that targets areas such as poor skin texture and dry skin, it also promotes skin vitality and firmness.

Step 5: Double Defense - is a light, moisturizing lotion which also doubles as a SPF 30+ which helps block out harmful sun rays as well as lock in moisture.


So go over to Somme Institute and invest in your skin!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purpose of review. All opinions stated are mine and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.


1 comment:

  1. wow your skin looks fantastic

    www.dream1ncolour.com
    www.aimeesbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete