Sunday, January 22, 2012

Flat Iron Experts Review



How often are you on the hunt for a good flat iron? I know for my type of hair I have to have a very good flat iron that can hold up. Flat Iron Experts is your one stop shop for flat irons. They offer brands from Chi to Avanti, which are very high quality and they offer them for great prices.


I received the Avanti Untra flat iron and let me tell you, it does a great job on my hair. It heats up in less than 30 seconds and cools off fast too. It is made with the most advanced technology, it comes with a digital display and heats up to 450 degrees. The Avanti Untra distributes heat evenly, eliminating hot spots that can damage your hair. Additionally, it helps control frizz by allowing your hair to retain more moisture.

BEFORE

AFTER



Features
  • Switch-powered infrared heat generator
  • Nano-titanium plates offer a smooth glide and won't snag, pull or stick to the hair
  • Cermaic technology
  • Dual plate technology maintains high even heat across the plates at all times
  • Heats up to 450 F (232 C)
  • Digital temperature control system
  • Recessed switches prevent accidental activation
  • Temperature memory function
  • Surround heat
  • Floating plates
  • Lightweight, advanced ergonomic design
  • Universal voltage
  • 3 m swivel power cord with hang loop
  • Safety feature: the iron shuts off after 30 minutes of inactivity
  • 1 Year limited warranty
  • Made in Korea


So  if you are looking for a flat iron, Flat Iron Experts is the place to stop! 


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. These are my honest opinions and may vary from yours. I was no compensated to give a positive review.

4 comments:

  1. I love the shape and sleekness of this heating iron. I also love the fact that it heats up so quick!

    I hopped back over and following you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for checking out and commenting on my blog, you have such a lovely blog (love your banner). I am now a new follower! I look forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog, I like yours too. I followed!

    ReplyDelete