Sunday, January 22, 2012

Violet Lips Review

As always I am always on the lookout for a new look to add to my secret stash of looks. Like you, I hadn't heard of lip tattoos until I had the chance to review Violet Lips. Violet Lips is a collection of fresh and funky lip tattoos, guaranteed to make a statement.

Violet Lips are eco friendly tattoos that last for up to 8 hours and will leave your lips moisturized with their vitamin enhanced formula. Violet Lips are not tested on animals and are FDA approved! From glittery lips to animals prints, you are going to fall in love.


I received a 3-pack of the zebra print tattoos and I love them. I had so much fun dressing up and wearing them. I got compliments from everyone! They were super easy to apply. You just take the strips and match them up to the size of your lips, than follow the cut lines on the back of the tattoo. Next you apply them with a wet wash cloth than bam, instant lip tattoo!




Here is a quick video to show you how to apply them.

So if you are looking for something to make your outfit pop, go check out Violet Lips.
You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.


*disclaimer: I received this product for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are mine and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.






No comments:

Post a Comment