Monday, January 23, 2012

Cute Baby for Less - Make it Yourself, Like I Do (:

When I found out that I was having a little girl last March, I was ecstatic! I am such a girly girl and I always wanted a little girl to dress up and decorate, sad to say, but I just had this longing (: I went to start to buy the hair bows and the tutus but refused to pay the outrageous prices listed on the items. One day I went to Wal-Mart and bought some ribbon and went to making them myself. I was ashamed at those women charging so much for something that was fairly easy to make and cost less than a dollar! Here are some of the things I make, and I do have a business selling them, but my prices are affordable and well below everyone elses!

Cowgirl Hair bow

Fluffy tutu - $10-$15

Zebra baby outfit - $25


Ever girl should look like a princess and I strive for that - ENJOY (:


My Princess <3