Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Canon SX130IS





Like alot of people, I love to have a camera with me to capture all of the great moments in my life. I am an avid lover of technology and love to have the best gadgets. After reviewing a few cameras, I decided to buy this camera because of its high ratings and many features.

The first thing that got my attention about the camera was the face recognition ability. It features a box that highlights the faces of the people you are taking a picture of & focuses on their face for a more clear image. The camera also features a portrait mode for close up pictures, an 12 mega pixel optical zoom to catch those faraway moments such as sporting events, weddings, etc. Here is a list of other features:

  • Shoot 720p HD video with stereo sound while using the optical zoom
  • High-powered 12x wide-angle optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
  • Scene modes like Miniature Effect for Movie and Fisheye Effect; Advanced Smart AUTO
  • DIGIC 4 Image Processor, with 12.1 megapixels; 3.0-inch wide LCD
  • Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included

 
 The display settings on the backside of the camera are also very sleek and easy to use.
 
 
The 3 inch display allows for seeing your pictures in a very high detail. The buttons are very easy to identify and use as well.


Overall this is a great product that I personally love and have used for some time. It was very easy to install to my computer and the software allows you to edit your pictures and fix them to the way you would like them to look.


If yor are ever in the market for a new camera I highly recommend this product! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm here from The Product Review Place. I followed you, will you come and follow me? Thanks!
    http://reviews.fabgrandma.com
    is there way for you to make your comment allow for unique url in addition to the other options such as google, wordpress, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great camera. I have a new camera, but it's Kodak. Definitely will think of this one the next time I'm camera shopping!

    (New follower from The Product Review Place)

    www.familyreviews.net

    ReplyDelete