Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kiddopotamus & Co. Organic Cotton SwaddleMe - A great way to comfort baby


As mommy's we are the bo bo kissers, the monster chasers & the bedtime story tellers. We all love our children and want only to comfort them when they are distressed. When my son was first born it opened a whole new world of questions, adventures & creative innovations I never thought came with a little one. One thing he always love for the first few months of his life, was to be bundled up, like they are in the womb. I received the SwaddleMe as a baby shower present and I used it more that I could ever have dreamed. I was never good at folding the receiving blankets like they show you at the hospital. I would just put him in this all organic cotton bundle and I would see the comfort in his face. It was a great feeling to know he loved this product so much, and so do I!


There are alot of great features to this product:

  • 100% certified organic cotton
  • Adjustable infant wrap stays snug
  • Soothes infants and reduces symptoms of colic
  • May reduce the risk of SIDS
  • Soft fabric wings hugs your baby

The fabic is ultra soft and he loved the feeling of it. I know it is safe and also eco friendly which made me love the product even more. Its a great way to comfort your new baby with the knowledge you know they are safe in their little cotton cocoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment