Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Viva Vantage Paper Towels: A New Experience #teamvivavantage


So a while back, I was in my kitchen cooking breakfast for the family. It was a usual morning with unusually exceptional weather for a fall day. I was looking forward to getting everyone fed and out of the door; eager to enjoy a nice day. In a rush, everyone ate and was out of the door but unfortunately for me, I was neck deep in a hot mess. I mean, how do eggs end up drug across the floor or syrup spilled down the side of the bar stool? 

Not wanting to spend my entire morning cleaning, I decided to skip the mop and broom routine with a new approach. I had recently heard all the hype about how Viva Vantage paper towels and decided to try them out. This morning was a perfect time to pull out my cleaner and see exactly how good the paper towels could hold up to this mess. To my surprise, as I begin to scrub the floor, the Viva Vantage paper towels not only held up, but they seemed to stick to the grim and pull it up like a magnet. The same story goes for the rest of the kitchen, mess after mess was gone in a matter of a few minutes! You couldn't believe the relief I had at not having to drag out the mop and scrub brush. 

If you don't believe me, look out for the #teamvivavantage hype on Facebook or Twitter

Are you excited to see what everyone is talking about? Well here's your chance! Viva Vantage has given me special permission to give my readers a great coupon for $1.25 off a product to try. Isn't that great? Viva Vantage wants new users to see their product in action and they are ready to provide you with a quality product for years to come. Highly rated over Bounty paper towels, Viva Vantage offers you a paper towel that fits your everyday needs at a great price!

Click this photo to be directed.

I've had so much fun sharing my great experience with you! Do a favor and click the twitter & facebook links above to share this great offer with your readers and friends!

XOXO
Krysti Marie

*Disclaimer: All the opinions stated above are that of the author and do not reflect the opinions of anyone else. I was provided compensation and/or product compensation in exchange for this post. I was not compensated in order to provide a positive review.





No comments:

Post a Comment