Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PersunMail: My 2014 Picks!


Hello lovely readers! I hope you are having a wonderful day, I know mine has been flowing though really well, minus this awful cold spell that has seemed to take over the last few days. With all the recent bundling I have been doing, I figured I'd do a post of my picks on staying warm & stylish! PersunMail has recently released some really cute and fashionable pieces, their collections are always full of style, fun & quality. 

I want to share with you some very cute and fun pieces that will have you looking hip while keeping you warm. Don't pay high prices for the same exact quality that you can find from PersunMall! I have always looked great on a small budget and with so many deals out there how could you resist?

Brown Lapel Coat - $31.99 




Owl Sweater - $27.99


Floral Blazer - $33.99





Aren't these great choices? I love their huge selection of coats, they offer so many different styles; you are sure to find something amazing for an even better price than you would imagine. With everything from party dresses and cute heels to cozy weather must haves and gorgeous accessories, PersunMall has everything you need to look fabulous in 2014!

Click HERE to be directed to their website!













3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in on the fun!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! The owl sweater is adorable, and that quilted leather jacket is stunning.

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful pieces, I love the coat. I've never really checked out Persunmall but the prices are super affordable :o)! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete