Tuesday, January 7, 2014

About Me


Hello & Welcome to my little corner of the internet! My name is Krysti and I am the author behind Beauty By Krysti. I am a 23 year old fashionista living in the coal fields of West Virginia. I am a country girl at heart but that could never dampen my love for fashion. Through this blog I am able to let my creative juices flow and give myself an outlet for my fashion and beauty interests. I have been blogging on fashion and beauty for 4 years now and pride myself on my work. 


I am happily engaged to the love of my life, Keith. We started dating in 2012 and have been wonderful friends since high school. He is my rock, my better half. He brings out the best in me & I am so happy that I am lucky enough to be able to spend the rest of my life with him. Yes, we have had our rough patches like any other couple, but at the end of the day I wouldn't want to see anyone elses face but his.



Last but certainly not least, say hello to my little lovies, Khy & Addi! Being a mother is the most rewarding experience of my life. Waking up to these two little beauties everyday definitely has me counting my blessings. I love being a mother and having the chance to watch my children grow!




No comments:

Post a Comment