Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DottieBox:Etsy Finds Delivered to Your Door!


*I received a mini-box in order to get a firsthand account of the products offered. All opinions are my honest opinions and I was not compensated to provide a positive post*

If you are like me, handmade items can hold a very special place in very special hearts. I have always appreciated the time and love that artisans put into their items, the quality is above and beyond compared to corporate sponsored companies pushing mass produced items under our noses. I love coming across new artisans and their works and DottieBox helped me do this my sending me their minibox, which is a smaller version of their full sized box. Dottiebox offers a really cool monthly subscription full of really cute items.



Dottiebox is very proud of the artists they feature in their boxes and spend alot of time researching on the internet to find just the right products they want to feature in their boxes. This really helps small artists advertise some really fun products you may not know are out there. On top of that the packaging is really some of the cutest I have ever seen. Each box is hand wrapped and packed and comes out really cute!



In my minibox I received some really awesome anchor coasters from Dinglewood Design & Press , they offer hand stamped items for all occasions, anything from holiday cards to wedding invitations. I also received a super cute bottle of nail polish from Guilty Glitter. One thing I really love about Guilty Glitter is that they are a cruelty free company and all  of their nail polishes are free from dibutyl phthalate, tolune, and formaldehyde, all of which are very harsh and toxic chemicals.


I was very impressed with the quality of the items I received. If you are interested in becoming apart of DottieBox head on over to their website and check out their options and support up and coming artisans!






No comments:

Post a Comment