Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Round-Up

This weekend turned out to be rather astonishing and experimental. After spending my usual late nights reading up on the newest fashion trends and such, I found myself longing for change, no a little change, but something drastic. 



As you can tell above, I found that change with a bottle of hot pink Manic Panic and a camera. Let me just tell you, I LOVE it! The normal restrains of society have very much taken their toll on my weary soul, now I feel new and afresh. Rather in the mood for creativity as well. 


Feeding off my love for Spanish art, I found myself digging out of my thinking cap, and this is what I came up with. I've always wanted to do a sugar skull theme photo, so I was happy to find myself drawing designs all over my face, a human coloring book.



No comments:

Post a Comment