Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: Mama Mio Skincare



As women, we face the problem everyday of cellulite, stretch marks, and poor skin. Will all the skin care products on the market, its hard to figure out which ones work without wasting money on useless items that don't do what they say. I had my two kids within one year and my body and skin really took a toll, so I decided to find something to help me get get back on track, so that's when I discovered the wonders of Mama Mio.
Mama Mio was started over 20 years ago by 4 friends who used their combined skills as well as years of time to formulate products for women. Working with scientists and aromatherapists  and well as experiences with pregnancy, this dream team created their first product, the Tummy Rub which was targeted at after baby tummies. Through the years they also developed products for anti aging, cellulite, dry skin and many more problems woman face. In 2005 Mama Mio decided to share their secrets with the world. In the last few years, Mama Mio has developed and  launched their high protein skin care line and are now featured in 8 countries, 1500 stores and 150 FIVE STAR spas!

I was very excited to try two of Mamo Mio's amazing products! First is the Get Wasted Body Shaper! Wow, is all I can say! This product is designed to slim your mid section by increasing lipolysis, or your bodies ability to break down fat, and leave your tummy looking amazing. Packed with nine fat fighting ingredients, this product helps fight fat deposits, tighten your belly, and reduce puffiness. This product works, and I will swear by it. After just a few weeks use I was able to tell the difference in the before, and I am loving it!


The other product I was provided with was the fantastic O*Mega Shower Cream. The name suits it because my skin sure does feel creamy! Shower gels tend to break my skin out and foam cleansers dry my skin out, the the O*Mega Shower Cream is a revolutionary shower CREAM so you know it's going to be amazing. Designed to cleanse, moisturize, soften and hydrate your skin, this product works magic and will leave your skin feeling amazing. With ingredients such as Omega, Aloe Vera and a mixture of oils, your skin will also smell AMAZING! Unlike other body washes that leave a fain scent that fades in no time, the product leaves a lasting scent that smells delicious.
Mama Mio has teamed up with Look Great....Feel Better, an international cancer support charity which gives beauty tools and tips to women facing a long battle with a draining disease. A portion of sales are donated to this amazing company and women around the world are reaping the benefits.
I have nothing but great things to say about this company and the products I tried. I am in love and so will you! 5/5 Stars (;



 *disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are may own and may vary from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.



No comments:

Post a Comment