Friday, January 4, 2013

DIY Toddler Bed

Ok, so as our children grow, we parents are always looking for ways to reuse and re purpose our children's infant items to fit them as they get older. My little baby girl is now 18 months old and going strong. She has out grown alot of her infant items, and soon will be out of her crib and ready for the toddler bed. While racking my brain with ways to reuse her old items, I came across one of the greatest DIY's I have ever found.



Using her old Pack N Play, I simply cut one side of the netting out. The Pack N Play I had was a perfect size to fit a baby mattress, add a sheet over the top and there you go. A fully functional toddler bed. If you are worried about safety, simply only cut out half of the netting from the side of the play pin and you will have an already made wall to keep them from rolling out.


2 comments:

  1. I am soooo wanting to do this awesome idea but how did you dome the top of it like that.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the mobile with a fitted crib sheet over the top. :) hope this helps

      Delete