Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crest White Strips Review



If you are like me you are always on the go and don't have much time to worry about small appearance flaws. I smoke, I drink coffee like water, and time to make sure my smile is at its best is always a rough time. With Crest White Strips, I now have a chance to give my teeth what they deserve, a pristine white color! All I have to do is throw in strips on my lower and upper teeth, wait 30 minutes, and bam, complete! A simple 28 day trial has given me better results that I could ever imagine. It also helps to use the tooth paste and mouthwash that comes with the set. The addition of these other products allows the whitening strips to do their jobs as well as they were made for.

I was very impressed with how easy they were to use, just simply open the pack, press on ( they stick right on & form around your teeth), & wait. Results will happen before you even notice it! Even better is, you can still continue to drink your coffee and tea without worrying about your teeth getting stained again. The whitestrips protect your teeth from build up and residue as well.

For continued results the best way is to continue use for the Crest 3D toothpaste and mouthwash, and you will be amazed!


To continue to get updates on amazing products. Follow Crest White Strips CD on Facebook by clicking here

1 comment:

  1. Crest Whitestrips
    I just wanted to make a statement on the contribution of this blog here. It’s awesome.
    These solutions are used with a brush or a thin strip that is applied once or twice a day for 10 to 14 days. The price ranges from $10 to $55 while results can last for four to five months.

    ReplyDelete