Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Lucys Loft Review



I always have the best time reviewing unique items from creatively ladies. I, myself own a business dealing with children clothing so it's always nice to see the creative things other people come up with. When I first stumbled on My Lucys Loft I was really impressed with the variety of options available as far as patterns! I love things for my kids that you wont see other kids in and this is the place to get your unique item.

I have the lucky chance to review 2 onesies for my kiddos, and I must say I was super impressed with the way they fit. Alot of baby clothes are not try to fit and it makes the garmet look bad, but My Lucys Loft's onesies are made from 100% cotton and they don't shrink up after you use them. They actual design does not fade with, which is a great plus! The shirts/onesies run from size newborn to 10/12 in child's sizes. Like I mentioned before there are alot of options for designs ranging from retro sayings to products for twins!



Along with onesies My Lucys Loft also offers tote bags with over 100 fun designs to go on them. As well as a large selection of designs, custom images can be used as well to make your own onesie. To wash your onesies you will have to use cold water and be sure to turn the onesie inside out. Make sure to not let the item sit in the wash for to long to limit the chances of the colors bleeding. Onesies and shirts range from $16.00-$20.00 which is a great price for a high quality, hand crafted item! My little ones looked super cute in their My Lucys Loft onesies. I recommend these if you are on the lookout to stand out!

*disclaimer: This product was provided to me for the purposes of review. Any opinions stated are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment