Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little Miss Princess Tutu Review



Every mom likes their little girls to look their best. If you are anything like me, the puffier, the pinker, the better. I love to dress my princess up, for any occasion. Holidays, birthdays, or even dress up, a tutu has endless possibilities! This is where I would like to introduce Little Miss Princess Tutu. LMPT offers a large variety of high quality beautiful tutus. I know there is a stiff competition, but let me get started. Her tutus are super full! I know I've paid good money for some awesome looking tutus and been very disappointed, but not with LMPT! Her tutu's are so full you have to dig your princess out! Made from high quality materials and adorned with a big pretty bow, you can't do wrong! My princess loved her LMPT tutu, I would show a picture but she decided to eat it before I could get everything ready.


Little Miss Princess Tutu offers a large variety of tutus ranging from fairy tale princess tutus, flowergirl tutus, and holiday tutus. She also offers outfits and accessories like beautiful hair bows that will bring any outfit together. Looking for something different? Well LMPT has a nice selection of pettiskirts that will take your breath away. 


LMPT is offered in over 20 stores nationwide and have been featured in such shows and magazines as the Palm Beach Post, Pregnancy and Newborn magazine and on TLC's Quints by Surprise! & is featured as the picture on the homepage.

So if you are in the market for a cute outfit, check by Little Miss Princess Tutu and check out her beautiful selection of items.

You can also connect with her via Facebook and Twitter!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions are mine and may vary from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.




2 comments: