Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kids Safety Bands Review



I know as a parent I am always on the lookout for something to keep my kids safe. There are so many bad people these days you have to take cautious steps to ensure the safely of your children. With all the technology these days its hard to keep up with the latest way for safety.  I like to keep things simple, so on my search for some great products, I stumbled upon Kids Safety Bands. Kids Safety Bands are silicone wristband that you can customize with you child's initials and phone number, making it easy to get ahold of the parent if you child wanders off or gets lost.

In the United States it is estimated that 2100 kids go missing EVERYDAY, so you have to be prepared. Most of these cases are quickly solved, so Kids Safety Bands are a great way to communicate. They are also available to display allergies or medical conditions, which can be a lifesaver is many situations! So for just $7.00 I think this product is great for any parent!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. These are my opinions and may vary from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment