Thursday, January 19, 2012

Konvine Review


I love shoes, if you looked in my closet your would think you were in a shoe store. I have a pair of shoes for every occasion in every color. Shoes are just an amazing accessory for every outfit and I think its best to get as many as you can. I was recently introduced to a really cute style of shoe, and this isn't just any normal shoe. I'll first off like to introduce you to Konvine roll-up flats. These cute little monsters are the next thing in shoes. They roll up into a convenient and small roll and you can put them into the cute little box they come in. Available in many cute patterns such as camo, leopard print and solid colors, they are adorned with a big, bling button which varies from  peace signs to skulls.
I received the shoes pictured above and I fell in LOVE with them. They are super comfortable and I can even roll them up and stick them in my purse, which is an option. They rubber soles match the shoes great and actually have really good traction for icy steps. They leopard material is very soft and warm, but my favorite part is the skull. I love bling and I love items that stand out in a crowd. I didn't have to do much at all to make my outfit sparkle. So I advise you fashionistas to go grab some of these wonderful shoes!

You can connect with Konvine on Facebook and Twitter.



*disclaimer: I received these products for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review. Your opinions may vary from mine.





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful site ...did you do this yourself? :) Visiting from the Helicopter Mom Alexa hop. Please visit me too if you have a chance ... www.greenwellnessbiz.com Have an awesome day!! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Nice!
    Thanks for the follow, i am following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following. I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Savingsinseconds.com, I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, those are cute! Returning the follow from Happy Hour Projects, thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes! Thanks for stopping by this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following my blog! I'm now a follower here, too.

    Love the shoes, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete