Saturday, January 28, 2012

GoJane Review


I have never been a boring person, I am loud, upbeat and vibrant, so I like my clothes to be an expression of my personality. I am picky as to what I will wear, as I like wonderful clothes that are high quality and functional. Being the fashion guru that I am, my hunt for beautiful clothes is never ending, this is how I ended up on GoJane. I was blown away by the limitless options of clothing they have to offer on their website as well and the range of products. They offer a bit of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Watches, purses, clothes, make-up and even formal wear. GoJane also offers many different styles of clothes from funky rock, to boho and even professional wear. When I was given the chance to review and item I was excited, though it took me 3 hours to pick something because I love everything! 



I picked this cute printed mesh top, and I love it! It fits just like showed in the picture. Made in the USA, this product is made of very high quality materials and fits great. It definitely is something I will wear alot, it goes great with my cowboys boots and my favorite belt, so duh I love it!



Go over to GoJane and check out their wonderful products, I promise you will find something amazing! Whether your in the market for a cute dress, awesome boots or even a prom dress, Go Jane is your one stop shop for everything a girl will need!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. These are my opinions and may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

3 comments:

  1. Following you back @ GFC and Twitter

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for checking out Mom is the Only Girl! I'm going to have to check out GoJane now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for the review :)

    Coley @
    whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete