Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Plantlife Natural Body Care: A great, natural way to keep your body feeling amazing.

Since 1994, Plantlife Natural Body Care has been manufacturing and distributing all-natural body care products all across the United States. They were natural before natural was cool, green before green was hip and eco-conscious before hybrid vehicles were popular! Plantlife’s mission is to create high quality natural body care products with Aromatherapy and Therapeutic benefits using the purest ingredients such as fresh herbs and 100% pure essential oils. Plantlife products are chemical free with no SLS, no parabens (preservatives), no phthalates, no artificial colors or fragrances or dyes; just everything natural, nothing synthetic!

I recently purchased the Lavender Body Lotion and was very amazed with the results. Most lotions I try leave my skin feeling greasy and typically doesn't give the smoothness and long-lasting softness I desire for my skin, but this lotion did the job. On the site the product is descibed as "Lavender has long been considered the most versatile of herbs with a wide variety of benefits to its credit. Soothing and calming for all skin types." No lies there! Not only does it have a great smell, but it made my skin feel like a baby's bottom! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment