Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Burts Bees Lip Balm - A great way to keep your lips soft and kissable!



Burt's Bees is a company that offers many great products that range from lip balms to lotion. Burt starting out small, like alot of companies, selling honey out of his tailgate. After years of going from flea markets and yard sales, his honey turned into the great products we know and love today.

Here is an excerpt from their website explaining what their products are all about:

"We're proud that over half of our 150+ products are 100% natural! Still, we won't be satisfied until all of our products are 100% natural and we are currently aggressively pursuing this goal through reformulations and testing. We label every product with a "natural bar." It's our way of helping you clearly identify the high level of natural ingredients used in our products. Additionally, we use only natural colors in our products. Some of these include beta-carotene, chlorophyll, titanium dioxide and mica. These natural colors have been proven safe, unlike many artificial colors that have been banned by the FDA over the years. As far as fragrance components go, we use them only when absolutely necessary, and all of our fragrances"


I purchased the Beeswax Lip Balm, for just $3.00, and I can say it's the best thing I've ever got for my lips. This handy little stuff comes in a .30 oz tin, but don't let the size fool you, a little bit goes along way. This lip balm is made with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, to nourish, condition and soften lips, and boy does it do that, and than some. I can use this product only a few times a day, and it is long-lasting and keeps my lips feeling smooth for hours. If you're not convinced yet, this product also features a 97% recommendation rate from other users on the product (as mention on the website).

I continued to use this product until the whole tin was used, which took about a month, and I have noticed that my lips are now softer and more plush than they were before I used the product. I get comments on the time on how great my lips look, and I don't use anything on them! It's a great product that I would have everyone try. It's inexpensive and can be found at most major retailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment