Thursday, November 14, 2013

Covergirl Capital Collection: The Hunger Games - Catching Fire


I am so excited that Covergirl has recently released their Capital Couture Collection! I am obsessed with the Hunger Games and I can't wait for the movie to come out on November 22. As you may know, alot of the make up featured in the movie is were haute and not for your everyday face. Isn't it great to know you can get the same looks as in the movies, but rock it with your everyday! Each district was given their own featured look by Covergirl in their expression of how they would be transformed if in the Capital. Take a look here:


I love the looks they put together for each district, because in the book/movie each district is assigned a profession by the capital and their main export is the designated trade. For example Katniss comes from District 12 who are miners. Covergirl did a great job putting together a collection that embodies the movie and the unique characters portrayed. As you know Covergirl is a very popular and high quality makeup company that in the last few years, have made moves towards a more flashy and couture look, and I think with their latest collection they hit the nail on the head!



Lip Gloss, Nine new polishes, 6 unique nail stickers & 8 new shades of gloss top off this fantastic collection. You will be surprised all the unique and amazing looks you will be able to put together with so many products. I love the range in colors and how edgy this collection looks. I always loved the make up featured on the first movie so now I can make my own look in real life! If I were you I would head to my closest Covergirl retailer and check out their display!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad to say I was super disappointed in this collection. After how amazing China Glaze's polish collection was for The Hunger Games, they had a lot to live up to. I was expecting much more bold products and limited edition packaging and instead it mainly focused on re-promoting existing products. Bummer. :(

    Elise Goes Glam

    ReplyDelete