Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review: InstaNatural Cellulite Cream & Stretch Mark Creme



So as a mid twenties women who has had the wonderful pleasure of delivering two gorgeous and healthy children into this world, I ended up with my share of saggy skin and stretch marks. While it is nothing to be ashamed about, most women are moms, bad skin is something I just didn't want to live with anymore. I don't plan on having another child for some years, and with my modeling career getting bigger than ever, I had to do something about those unsightly marks. I am very body positive, I love to look my best. This is a topic I am sure many of you can relate to, so it makes me super excited to let you in on a product that has changed my life.

''InstaNatural was started as a small local business in Florida with a vision to provide safe, effective, and affordable skin care products - without sacrificing quality. InstaNatural is constantly in search of wonderful wholesome ingredients to enhance the natural beauty that is often lost due to various external and internal factors. The product line was developed by focusing on using premium organic and natural ingredients in their formulations without the use of harmful alcohols, parabens or sulfates.''

As stated on their website, InstaNatural is a wonderful company that is here to bring you the latest and greatest in skin care at a price your wallet will love. I absolutely enjoyed my experience with the product. This post is a wee bit late, but I just wanted you all to see my before and after pictures and just be blown away. There really is a product out there that can help get rid of cellulite and stretch marks, a totally natural, healthy way. 


I mean look, the results speak for themselves. Not only was the loose cellulite gone, my skin looks firmer and toned. Also, the stretch marks you see in the before picture are totally gone. I used this product for 4 weeks (results may vary), and I will swear by InstaNatural from now on. So I am sure I have you interest now, are you ready to meet the amazing products that helped me and that can help you achieve amazing results as well?



Key Ingredients:
Caffeine
Retinol
Cocoa Butter
Shea Butter
Vitamin C
Vitamin B5

This product uses a mix of several natural ingredients to make for a powerful, working product. Rest assured, this product is USA made and NOT tested on animals. I really loved the texture and consistency of the product, it rubbed into the skin well and didn't leave a greasy feel to the skin. I started noticing results in the elasticity of my skin within just a few days, and the progress went on until I was thoroughly satisfied with my results. Refer to the above picture to see just how good this product can leave you skin looking.

Click HERE to be directed to this product. 



Key Ingredients:

Vitamin C (15%)
Cocoa Butter
Rosehip Oil
Mango Butter
Grapeseed Oil
Evening Primrose Oil


This next product really blew me away. I always assumed stretch marks were irreversible. I mean sure, you could throw a little white out on it, and some may go away, but in the end you are stuck. No, not was I only proved wrong, I was totally blew away with the difference this product did for me. After 2 weeks I noticed the stretch marks had faded to a light hue and after 4 weeks, they were almost completely gone. I am now a firm believer in InstaNatural products.

Click HERE to be directed to this product.

Also, be sure to check out their other social media outlets for coupons and news!



**Disclosure Policy: I was provided with free samples by BrandBacker for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are that of my own. I was not compensated in order to provide a positive review. 







No comments:

Post a Comment