Thursday, December 11, 2014

Spooky Eyes Review: High Quality Contacts



spooky eyes review, spooky eyes, contact lense review



Spooky Eyes is an online retailer specializing in high quality costume contacts, ranking from cute and quirky designs to fun and exciting colors. Made from high quality materials, these contacts come with a year long life from the time of opening, and the prices are a lot lower than other retailers. These babies are great for cosplayers, Halloween or just for fun, because trust me, these loves were super fun to rock. I picked their pink eye contact for my review.



These natural contacts really are the real deal:

-FDA approved
-manufactured in accordance EU Cosmetics Directive
-produced under ISO International Standards quality control
-42% water content

Spooky Eyes is a company that prides themselves on quality and high standards; their products reflect back on this 100%. After I received and played around with my pair of pink contact lenses, I was excited to see they didn't rip and tear as I put them in and felt them in my hands. They were super easy to put in and feel right over my retina. My contacts were very comfortable and didn't irritate my eyes at all.


This product and brand get the Beauty By Krysti seal of approval for being an outstanding brand that endeavors to promote high quality products that are safe for use and for using high quality materials in their products. In this day in age, its seems like a lot of brands produce products just to sell them, but Spooky Eyes is here to last!

Click HERE to check out their pink contacts.

I also suggest you hope over to their website. Along with solid color contacts, Spooky Eyes also products alot of fun contacts with designs, sayings and many more fun ways to play up your eyes. I know this is a brand you will enjoy.

*Disclaimer: I was provided with a pair of Spooky Eyes contacts for the sole purposes of review. I was not compensated to provide a positive review. All opinions stated are that of my own. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information. 




No comments:

Post a Comment